Agriculture is the science or practice of farming, including cultivation of the soil for the growing of crops and the rearing of animals to provide food, wool, and other products
The following are factors that influence agriculture
- Levels of education and technology
- Health – HIV/AIDS and health in general
- Economy (include liberalization)
- Transport and communication
- Market forces (local and international)
- Government policy.
- Cultural and religious beliefs.
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria
- Rainfall intensity, reliability, quantity and distribution