To be creative, an individual should;
- Think beyond the invisible frame work, that surrounds problem or solution.
- Recognizing assumptions when are being made and challenges them.
- Spotting narrow minded thinkers and widening the fields of vision to draw on the experiences of other individuals.
- Developing ideas from more than one source for a situation.
- Practicing fortune i.e. finding valuable and agreeable things when not practically seeking for them.
- Transfer knowledge from one field to another.
- Be prepared to use unpredictable events to one`s advantage.
- Explore thought processes and key element of the mind of work in analyzing and solving of a fact.
- Noting down ideas that apparently drop into the mind so that they are not forgotten.
- Use imaginative thinking to find solution in nature in other organization or services.
- Trying something new which may be strong.
- Making connection with points that are apparently relevant or not easily accessible.
- Suspending judgment to encourage the creative process and avoiding primitive criticism.
- Knowing when to leave the problem, I .e not until solution have been discovered