- Through development of infrastructures like roads, power generation stations, communication facilities to boost business activities.
- By ensuring political harmony to promote business activities.
- Through lobbying for markets domestically and internationally for the goods produced by the private sector.
- Through formation of business associations like Kampala city traders association where the traders can channel their grievances to the government.
- By encouraging the financial sector to provide low interest loans to the private sector to enhance their trading activities.
- Through provision of tax holidays to the private sector in order to keep their cost of production very low.
- By removing rigid regulations which affect the performance of the private sector like price controls and statutory monopolies.
- Through provision of training workshops and business tours to enable them get the basic business information.
- By promoting trade liberalization hence giving freedom to people to start up as many business activities as possible.
Through protecting the domestic infant industries from external competition hence enabling them to grow