- Conserving the environment. The business should endeavor to take all the necessary steps needed to conserve the environment e.g. trying all the necessary ways of controlling pollution i.e. in air, water and swamps.
- The business should endeavor to protect people’s health and lives during its operations like avoiding emitting poisonous and toxic substances, controlling machinery noise, explosion etc.
- A business should have strict considerations for the norms, for instance during business activities in what is acceptable to the culture or religious beliefs of the society like putting up a disco near a secondary school, selling pork in a Muslim community.
- A business is also expected to get involved and contribute to the needs of the society, like contributing to community health centres, community development like cleaning or road construction.
- A business is also expected to provide employment opportunities to the community members instead of giving them out to foreigners i.e. in case they fit in the existing opportunities in terms of qualification, experience and skills