- Poor transport net work which makes it difficult to reach various parts of the country.
- Diversity of languages makes it costly to get information since it requires hiring interpreters.
- Hostility of some members of the public makes it difficult for the researchers to access data from certain areas.
- Inadequate storage facilities of information make it difficult for the researcher to get a clear picture regarding the consumers opinions.
- Insecurities in some parts of the country affect the activities of the researcher.
- Illiteracy of some of the respondents makes it difficult to collect data using questionnaires.
- Reluctancy of the respondents to give correct answers makes the researcher to come up with biased results.
- It is a time consuming activity which requires a lot of patience on the side of the researcher.
- Poor selection of the sample which may not represent the entire population makes the researcher get biased results.