- Some in the country ignorant as regards the issue of stock exchange hence affecting their operations.
- There is lack of competent/skilled manpower to work in stock exchange.
- Most people in the country are low income earners which affects their level of savings and investments.
- The banks are not evenly distributed in the country which makes it difficult for the public to mobilize savings to be invested later.
- Political instabilities in some parts of the country tend to limit the operations of stock exchange in such areas.
- High level of inflation in the country affects the level of savings and investments in the country.
- Poor investment climate in the country tend to discourage investors as the existing investments are not very profitable.