- Helps the entrepreneur to be trustful by re-organizing that a customer is the king. This helps to maintain and attract new customers
- Enables business people to meet obligations of their customers and business partners regardless of anything else
- Increases business turn over engaging in fair trading activities like guaranteeing a safer place for your employees, fair pricing for your product guarantee a high business turn over
- Increases business profits when a business that practices business ethics towards its customers, its total sales increases as well as its profits. This facilitates business growth and expansion
- It leads to recognition from the society. Being ethical as a business person builds the image of reliability and establishes reputation with between business and its customers.
- It leads to easy access to human resources through gaining good reputation which enables, it to get human resources to work for it
- It leads to easy access to inputs like raw-materials. By practicing business ethics to society, the business earns a good reputation which enables it to get human resources to work for it.
- It enables the business to win government support. Honest business attract the government supports and sympathy in terms of needs