- Through engaging in sales promotional activities e.g. Trade fairs and exhibitions, providing customer care services among others.
- Through acquiring low interest loans from the money lenders to increase on the amount of capital employed in the business.
- Through taking advantage of suppliers who offer better terms of sale.
- Through employing in the business some techniques that can cut down the costs of the firm for instance introducing self service system.
- Through ensuring proper book-keeping and tight supervision of the firm to reduce unnecessary losses.
- Through expanding business operations in various areas by opening up additional branches to serve many customers.
Through stocking a wide range of products to cater for customers with different tastes and preferences