Productivity of labour is the amount of output produced per unit of labour employed (during a given period of time) i.e. it is the measure of output per unit: of labour employed.
Factors which determine the productivity of labour in Uganda
- Wages (motivation / remuneration / terms of service).
- Level of technology
- Level of skills / ability / education and training/ experience
- Availability and quality of co-operant factors;
- Quality of management / level of organisation of production process supervision
- Level of inventions and innovations
- Working conditions
- Attitude to work
- Natural ability / talent
- Political climate
- Physical ability / health conditions of workers