A questionnaire is a research instrument comprising a series of questions and other prompts to gather information from respondents. The questionnaire is used as a tool to collect data for research and opinion collection
PROCEDURES CONSIDERED IN PREPARING QUESTIONNAIRES.
– Questions should be short and straight forward
– Question should be asked and should follow the order
– Question should be polite
– Question should be free from bias
– This is the type of questionnaires which involves mailing questions to the respondent.
– It can be through post mail
We hope that you have found this article useful. What do you think are characteristics of good questionnaire? Share your answer on the comment below