Here are a possible solution for unemployment in MALI
- Government should ensure family planning by sensitizing the masses; this will reduce on the population growth rate hence reduction of competition on jobs.
- Change in the education system and curriculum to suit African conditions like Uganda is now emphasizing practical science subjects.
- Encouragement of people to go to schools, colleges and other institutions of learning to acquire skills to fit in the job market.
- Controlling rural- urban migration by putting up industries, social services, factories and other processing plants in the rural areas.
- Building a strong standing army to guard against political instabilities.
- Improving economic infrastructures such as roads, railways for easy mobility of labour.
- Emphasizing merit in appointments, promotions rather than tribe or birth.
- Encouraging labour intensive productive techniques and even subsidizing such firms by the government.
- Most economies should change to monetary instead of being subsistence.
- Strict laws and rules should be put up to handle corrupt and inefficient officials.
- The economies should be diversified; Africans should stop depending on Agriculture.
- Regional groupings should be encouraged to ease mobility of labour all over Africa; economic integration too will increase production hence employment.
- Transformation of the land tenure system to favor all the people.
- Improvement of workers conditions like giving them good pay, allowances for extra work load