The areas with a moderate population on china’s land mass include, Gansu, Guangai, Hunnan, Ticin, Guizhar, Heilongjiang.
CAUSES/FACTORS FOR A LARGE POPULATION SIZE IN CHINA.
- There are improved medical facilities in china which have reduced the death rates of the country and have improved on the life expectancy leading to a large population.
- China had a high fertility rate which gave rise to a large population.
- High standards of living with improved sanitation and medical care services with minor rural urban disparities.
- There were delayed attempts in the adoption of family planning measures making many children to be produced.
- Early marriages among the Chinese led to long child bearing periods which increased the population.
- Availability of plenty of land to produce more food which was again supplemented by imported food.
- There are high rates of migration in search for employment and education which increase the population numbers in the country.
- There is a high rate of industrialization leading urbanization and job opportunities that large numbers of people.
- There is political stability in the country leading to increased life expectancy which encourages a large population.
- A formally supportive policy to have many children for security reasons increased the population of china.
- China has a large population leading to high growth rate since many children are born.
- There is urbanization leading to trade and commerce attracting many people.
- There is high life expectancy due to the improved medical services and the nutritional code of conduct by china which reduces the death rate and consequently leads to a high population.