Population density is the number of people leaving in a given area per square kilometer.
Population = Number of people/Area (size)
Population pressure is the situation where population density is too high for the resources to support it
WAYS OF OVERCOMING HIGH POPULATION DENSITY
- By encouraging family planning methods in order to reduce on birthrates
- Fair distribution of national income to reduce on rural urban migration
- Establishment of settlement schemes to provide land to people and reduce on population pressure
- Encourage land consolidation
- Providing massive education about R.U.M, high crime rates
- Construction of industries to reduce on unemployment rates.