Skip to content
- obeying the law by respecting the rights of others in pursuing one’s own.
- Safeguarding the law of the land by giving information about the crime to the relevant authority.
- Valid documentation i.e. acquiring and having lawful documents of identification e.g. Birth certificates, Identity cards, passport, etc.
- Payment of tax to finance the government.
- Franchise i.e. participation in elections either as a candidate or voter.
- Protection of the country’s environment and natural resources e.g. wildlife, forests, and water.
- Participation in public debate and other issues of common interest through various tribunals, commissions and open forums (Barazas).