- Re-equipping and rehabilitation of existing tourist lodges such as Mweya, Chobe and Paraa. Other resort centers should be constructed with modern facilities to attract more tourists into Uganda.
- More training of labourers employed in the industry such as game wardens to fight poaching, hotel attendants to offer excellent service to tourists, so as to attract more tourists.
- Extensive advertisement to the international world about the existing tourist potentials with an aim of making the outside people aware of such existing potentials. This will fetch a lot of visitors into Uganda.
- The government has encouraged the development of the private local tour operations so as to provide efficient and modern reliable facilities in transportation.
- Massive campaign and education has been launched targeting local people especially encroachers and poachers to avoid their acts and protect wildlife resource.
- Privatization has resulted into an increased capital flow resource into the tourist industry. Also private Tours and travel agencies have helped to improve on the industry.
- There has been a check on political instabilities in Uganda. Today the LRA and ADF rebel groups no longer exist and now tourists access the once affected areas of North West and western Uganda parks like Mt. Rwenzori N.P.
- Anti-poaching units in the major parks in Uganda have been established like in L. Mburo N.P, and also strict laws dealing with encroachers on existing gazette areas have been enacted.
- Population pressure which has caused encroachers on fauna and flora has been checked through family planning awareness especially to local rural people and also resettlement of people from densely populated areas to sparsely populated areas.