- Purpose and information needed should be clear.
- Which type of interview best suited for the purpose should be decided.
- A clear outline and framework should be systematically prepared.
- Planning should be done for recording responses.
factors to be considered during Execution of the Interview :
- Rapport should be established.
- Described information should be collected with a stimulating and encouraging discussion.
- The recording device should be leased without distracting the interviewee.
factors to be considered when Recording and Interpreting interview Responses :
- It is best to record through a tape recorder.
- If the response is to be noted down, it should be either noted simultaneously or immediately after it.
- Instead of recording responses, sometimes the researcher noted the evaluation directly interpreting the responses.