Skip to content
- Provide an environment in which employees are free to use their own language when interacting with others during their free time.
- Encourage employees to participate in cultural activities.
- Allow employees to provide solutions to challenges from their own cultural perspective.
- Regular cultural information sessions will help employees to respect each other’s culture in the workplace.
- Make provision for different cultures, such as food served in the canteen/entertainment at staff functions.
- Employ people from various cultural backgrounds.
- Employees should be trained on cultural toleranc