The following Economic activities carried out in equatorial climate regions
- Due to the existence of dense forests, wild life conservation has been made possible and this attracts tourists.
- Equatorial climate has also favoured the existence of numerous water bodies giving rise to fishing activities.
- The dense vegetation in equatorial regions harbours wild animals making hunting possible.
- The dense forests due to heavy rainfall and hot temperatures experienced in that region have favored lumbering activities e.g. in Mabira forest.
- Agriculture and forest products existing in equatorial region have made industrial growth possible.
- Growing of perennial crops like coffee, palm oil, cocoa and tea due to heavy rainfall received throughout the year.
- Charcoal burning due to existence of dense forest cover.
- Food gathering e.g. passion fruits due to thick forests with fertile and dump grounds.