Ways in which the population of Kenya differs from that of Sweden.
- The population of Kenya has a large number of young people below 20 years of age while Sweden has an ageing population.
- Kenyans’ population has a lower life expectancy while Sweden has a high life expectancy.
- The population birth rate in Kenya is high while it is low in Sweden.
- The fertility rate is high in Kenya and low in Sweden.
- A high percentage of the population in Kenya lives in rural areas where in Sweden most people live in urban centres.
- The population growth rate is high in Kenya and low negative in Sweden.