Skip to content
The following are the Problems hindering the decentralization of industries in Kenya.
- Some industries depend on each other hence it is difficult to separate them.
- The inadequate market in rural areas discourages investors from locating industries away from urban centres.
- Insecurity in some areas discourages investment in such areas.
- The collapse of industries in rural areas discourages fresh investments in similar industries.
- Some private inventors are discouraged by poor infrastructure e.g road