The following are importance of photograph in geography studies:
- It gives quick information about an area than a map
- Photograph can work instead of the map i.e it is used to determine features formed on landscape such as man made features like roads, houses and natural features like hills mountain, oceans etc
- It does not need trained eyes to identify features because all features are shown as they are
- Photograph is used to store information for future generation
- Photograph replace a great deal of verbal description and there fore they save time
- It is used to show different geographical events, for example one can determine the climate of the area by looking at the crops and relief shown in photograph of that area.
Six (6) advantages of oblique aerial photograph over vertical aerial photograph.
How to draw a sketch map from given photograph.
FIVE (5) ADVANTAGES OF GROUND LEVEL PHOTOGRAPHY
COMPARISON BETWEEN GROUND LEVEL PHOTOGRAPHS AND OBLIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS
QUESTION FORM FOUR (NECTA 2012)
Six advantages of vertical aerial photograph over oblique aerial photograph.
Six (6) disadvantages of ground (horizontal) photograph.
Six (6) importance of photograph in geography studies.