Good hypotheses meet the following criteria:
- Identify the independent and dependent variables to be studied.
- Specify the nature of the relationship that exists between these variables.
- Simple (often referred to as parsimonious). It is better to be concise than to be long-winded. It is also better to have several simple hypotheses than one complicated hypothesis.
- Does not include reference to specific measures.
- Does not refer to specific statistical procedures that will be used in analysis.
- Implies the population that you are going to study.
- Is falsifiable and testable.
Limitation of observation as data collection tool in research.
Understanding observation as data collection tool in research.
Seven (7) disadvantages of interview as data collection tool in research.
Eight (8) advantages of interview as data collection tool in research.