Good hypotheses meet the following criteria:
- Identify the independent and dependent variables to be studied.
- Specify the nature of the relationship that exists between these variables.
- Simple (often referred to as parsimonious). It is better to be concise than to be long-winded. It is also better to have several simple hypotheses than one complicated hypothesis.
- Does not include reference to specific measures.
- Does not refer to specific statistical procedures that will be used in analysis.
- Implies the population that you are going to study.
- Is falsifiable and testable.
Eight (8) advantages of interview as data collection tool in research.
Ethics in research.
Two (2) main types of variables in research.
This is standard structure of research report.
The two (2) types of research.
Nine (9) purpose of conducting literature review in research.
Six (6) reasons for using sample in research.
FACTORS TO BE DETERMINED IN ADVANCE OF ACTUAL INTERVIEW
Four (4) types of interview in research data collection.
Two types of observation as data collection tool in research.
ELEVEN (11) CHARACTERISTICS OF GOOD QUESTIONNAIRE.
ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGES OF QUESTIONNAIRE AS DATA COLLECTION TOOL
Types and purpose of questionnaire as data collection tool in research.
4 SOURCES AND 4 CHARACTERISTICS OF RESEARCH PROBLEM
Advantages of observation as data collection tool in research.