The following are six effects of environmental pollution in African cities:
- The disruption of coral reef cycle due to water pollution along the coasts
- Bad odour and ugly landscape caused by pollution due to improper waste disposal
- human diseases, such as water borne diseases like typhoid, respiratory diseases and amoebiasis
- Since the African continent is part of the world the air pollution in this part contribute to global warming
- Land infertility due to soil pollution
- Loss of biodiversity .
Top ten (10) causes of desertification.
Twenty one (21) negative effects of climate change.
Twelve (12) measures which can be used to combat desertification.
Six (6) factors influencing soil erosion.
Six (6) effects of environmental pollution in African cities.
THE CONCEPT OF ENVIRONMENT, COMPONENTS OF ENVIRONMENT AND THE PROBLEM FACING ENVIRONMENT
IMPACT OF POVERTY ON ENVIRONMENT
Causes and impact of desertification.
7 METHODS OF CONSERVING ENVIRONMENT.
9 CAUSES WATER POLLUTION
CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF GLOBAL CLIMATIC CHANGE
Eight negative impact of desertification.