Human population refers to the total number of people at a given place in specific period of time.
Population problems refers to the problems which human population face in a certain area, these problems occur in groups as follows;
- Lack of provision of social services especially health services to adult people
- Lack of social security measure that address problems of elders
Children and Youth
- Lack of development policies and laws that support family stability
- Lack of development of talents and capabilities of the children and youth
People with disabilities
- Failure in encouraging private sectors and religious organization to invest in provision of social services for people with disabilities as well as poor government policies on people with disabilities
- Lack of preparedness plan for handling refugees.
If you find this post to be helpful then share it with your friend and REMEMBER to comment or ask any question about any geographic concept.