1. CONCEPT OF GEOGRAPHY
- The Solar System
- The Sun
- The Planets
- Other bodies in the Solar System
- The Earth
- Earth movements
I. Rotation evidence.
ii. Revolution seasons and length of day and night
- Location of positions on the Earth’s surface
- Calculate time differences
- International Date Line
2. THE STRUCTURE OF THEEARTH
3. MAJORFEATURES OFTHE EARTH’S SURFACE
4. WEATHER AND CLIMATE
- Definition of weather
i. Elements of weather, temperature, rainfall, wind, air pressure and humidity.
ii. Weather station and instruments used for measuring the elements of weather
- Natural Regions
i. The Warm Temperature regions.
ii. Cool temperature (continental) regions. Sample duty.
iii. Wheat farming in the prairies and sheep raising in the downs of Australia.
iv. Mountain regions
- Location of Position